Tuesday - December 15

 Not one of our better days.....no sunshine to brighten and lift our spirits first of all!     We both did our therapy here in our little living space - shoulder hurts but have to get thru this, so plodded along with my dowel rod.    Mark did his exercises (my friend, Donna Rae is calling him "Bucket Boy")!

Decided to get some fresh air and do a bit of grocery shopping - something we've hardly done since March relying on WalMart to shop for us and just pick up!    Schnucks is close to our hotel, so off we went with a small list.    Not many people in store and so nice to just meander up and down the aisles able to see and choose what we want.     Came on home and as Mark was getting up from sofa, he had a bad back spasm.    "Oh no!!!!"     He took 3 ibuprofen and laid down with ice pack.    He took a little nap and after lunch we were off for my mammogram.   He felt better and could drive me.   I was leery and wondered if I could do this as how would I raise my arm for this procedure?    Soon as the technician saw I was in a sling and then how far I could raise my arm when out of the sling (not very far) she suggested I not do it today.    Definitely need more therapy and healing, so.....I will schedule that for later in Florida.

We got coffee/hot chocolate from Java City which is in the medical center and 2 more quick stops which were not successful - one place was closed and the other did not have what we needed.     Also, upset with USPS which shipped something to us 1 week ago and we still don't have it???????    Arghhh

Okay, so those are my gripes for now.     Overall, no REAL complaints!   

Watched a Hallmark movie and then Zoom with Kathy and Claire - covered lots of subjects, bur never enough time.    Another very upbeat (and very funny) update from Ryan (nephew-in-law) this afternoon.   He's hoping to be outta there soon!    It's 5 weeks tomorrow this all started.

Mark picked up Hacienda Leon which is very close to us and it was excellent Mexican.    He even went to Binny's and got margarita mix.    He's feeling better tonight and anxious to hear what therapy will bring tomorrow.    PLEASE, ease up on my guy!!!!



No comments: