Friday - December 4

 First order of business for the day was to go for my covid test (drive-thru style).  I was to be there between 8-8:30 and was 1st in line with 4 cars quickly coming in behind me.    The gal put my photo ID and insurance cards in a baggie and then another gal came out all dressed in the PPE garb and I did a self test swabbing both nostrils, placing in a tube and on our way!     I have to quarantine now up to surgery on Monday.

On our way to the clinic today, Mark got a call that our windshield did not come in - Jared was baffled but checking into it and now scheduled for tomorrow.

Quiet day for us - reading, updating Christmas card list, etc.   A few more packages arrived, so got those wrapped.  It's sunny but breezy out....low 40's.    Our windows face the east and south, so plenty of sunshine!    The nurse called with all my instructions for Monday morning's surgery.    Mark cannot come into the building as IL is in Tier 3 of the pandemic.   Bummer!

Mark had a few back spasms today....hope it's just a fluky thing and that the shot kicks in ASAP!!!

This sweet picture came up today from December 4, 2014

Playing UNO with Grandma (8 and 9 years old)

Stay safe and healthy this weekend....








No comments: