Wednesday - December 9

 Bright and sunny today with a high of 52.     I had a really good nights sleep!   Mark removed all my bandages (very heavy and bulky) this morning - feels so good!   I was getting a bit topsy turvy!    Ha.

We had breakfast and then he ran some errands and got a haircut.    I read, took a nap and just a nice easy day.     Mark brought lunch from Culver's and had therapy this afternoon.    He walked in with a brand new bucket from Lowes???    It's part of his exercise regime......hope and pray this will help.

My cousin, Sylvan (91) passed away on December 3 and last night his wife, Virginia died (5 days apart) and married 67 years.    While both had health issues, unfortunately, they also had Covid.   Such a wonderful couple who spent winters at the same park in Lakeland, FL as my brothers.    Mark's dad was special friends with Sylvan and his brother John as they were in the farm implement business and farmers have a way of becoming close and sharing their stories!

This USPS is really goofy....I mentioned a few days ago that a package I was tracking arrived at the Bloomington post office on December 1, but wouldn't be delivered till the 8th?    Well, I did receive it on the 7th.    Another package arrived in Champaign, IL but then sent to Fort Worth, TX before coming to Champaign and was delivered today.     And my 3rd and final story (kinda unbelievable) about USPS.    We ordered a gift this morning and it arrived tonight!    Now, that's service!

Heard the sad story of a Monsignor in the Peoria diocese who passed away from Covid complications this morning.    Monsignor Soseman was only 57 and pastor of 3 parishes in Peru, IL.

Did zoom tonight with Kathy and Claire....1st time in a few weeks and always good to see them and catch up.

Good report on nephew Ryan tonight - kidneys are functioning, he's going for some nice long walks and wittier than ever!    YEAH!!!!!





No comments: