Thursday - December 17

 A chilly but sunny day....really nice for being out and about.    I had 8:00 therapy with Samantha.     She had me do new things and I'll continue with the dowel rod at home till I go back on Monday.

We stopped back in our suite for a few minutes, then the cleaning lady came, so off we went - next up was Mark's bone density (Dexa scan).    I sat at Java City (coffee shop in lobby of medical building) and enjoyed a peppermint mocha and read while he was having the test which didn't take long.

Then we ran a few errands and on home for lunch.     Claire stopped by - so good to see her!    She brought us a box of delicious cookies and fudge.    I gave her some coconut cream pie.  We stood in entry way of our building and visited, but sure missing our usual Christmas luncheon like we always do.    She was off to get her hair done and then Mark and I stopped by with a piece of pie and Starbucks latte for Donna Rae.     Just a quick hi and bye!

Then another quick stop to drop off a book that Sharon had given me all about the Pacific Northwest back in June.     Good to see she and Harry, masks and all and so hoping we can get together in FL.

Final stop was to go thru the new car wash which just opened.     This at the old Hardees location where Mark always got his biscuits and gravy.    It was torn down and now a really 1st-rate, classy "Club Car Wash" is in operation.   They are having a $1 special.....not sure for how long, but what a deal!    Nice to have a clean car again and get all the salt off from the snow a few days ago.

We had a quiet afternoon - Mark watched a movie and I read (and took a nap).   

All our doctor visits are complete now and just dealing with therapy rest of the month!!!   I rescheduled my mammogram for May as Dr. Pilcher said it would be better to keep those appts. here where they have all my records.    So.....that's the plan.


 


No comments: