New Years Eve - 2020

 Our last day of 2020 started out very early with my 6:30 last therapy session with Stormie.   I'm officially done with the pros, but plenty ahead (2-3 months) on my own - 4 pages worth but don't have to do all every day, so.....I can do this as I recall 10 years ago the 7 months of very painful therapy - lots of tears shed back in those days, so no complaints now.

Stopped at the brand new "Crafted Coffee Brews" which just opened a few days ago near MCO (orthopedic center), CCHS (boys school), VisionPoint (our eye clinic).    Got my latte and on home to finish up loading the car and then off to Dr. Novotny for 8:30 final check-up.

They took more x-rays and then Dr. showed me pics as I had seen earlier from Brian (PA).    The gist is that I had Idiopathic Disease which is a spontaneous condition with no known cause!!!    Severe inflammation which he cauterized and also removed a bone spur.     He said I could expect some off and on discomfort for 18 months, but overall, will be good with the continued therapy (2-3 months).

So, at 9 AM we were on the road and shared the driving - traffic wasn't bad, roads were dry and had a mixture of sun and clouds (more clouds).    Around 2, it got really gloomy and dreary and had some sprinkles in TN.     We are in Athens, AL tonight and that early-morning wake-up along with back and shoulder woes, made us happy to stop and settle in.    Mark picked up dinner from Cracker Barrel nearby.    We will not be up to ring in the new year!!!

Liam and Connor are having a great time skiing!

Bye bye 2020

WELCOME 2021

H A P P Y   N E W   Y E A R!


No comments: