Monday - December 14

 Sunny, but blustery...."BABY, ITS COLD OUTSIDE"!!!    It's official......Mark and I are both in therapy!!!    😀

Mark had an 8:15 appt. with Samantha and I saw Stormi at 9:45.    It hurt but also felt good (if that makes any sense) - everything is sooo tight and Stormi definitely got me loosened up a bit using a dowel rod for 5 different exercises.   She took my stitches out and after setting up more sessions, Mark picked me up and we stopped at Lowes for a dowel rod to use here.

Nice and warm and sunny sitting in our living/family room.....I read and he had some stuff to deal with from the Verizon folks.    In the past few weeks we have bought a new I-pad for Mark, and a tablet and phone for me.   I appreciate my techie guy more than ever after seeing what all goes on getting these devices up and running!!!

My December calendar looks so different this year - normally full of "fun" gatherings with friends and family.   However, it's all about doctor visits and therapy in 2020.     Surprise!    Ha!...   But with Covid, not socializing anyway!   😓

Some pics I meant to share yesterday....

One of Auntie's cute masks - teaching high school remotely has been a challenge!

Anne's new front door!

At 3, we picked up 4 peppermint/hot cocoa blizzards from DQ + a Pup Cup for Gibson and delivered to the Campbell's.     Grandma got the 4th one!    Delicious even on this cold day!    Connor said it was the best blizzard flavor he's had!    Love peppermint/chocolate combo!    BIG thanks again to Anne for doing our laundry which we picked up and then on home.

Yummy treats!

Mark's brother Jim sent this pic of lonely, forlorn Flo at Cypress Trail!

Miss you Flo...





















No comments: