Tuesday - December 1

H A P P Y  "21st"  B I R T H D A Y

                                                          Drew (aka Drewby) !    

What a delightful young man and such a joy to be around.    Although his junior year at the University of Iowa is not what he expected, he's making the most of it and spending these days with his family at Lake James thru the end of January.    

 And just like that.....December is here with all the hustle and bustle and last month to end 2020.    It started out sunny and bright, but cold - thankfully, no wind today.

We were off to MCO for Mark's injection.   I dropped him off (couldn't go in) and then went to Starbucks for a white chocolate mocha and my first Christmas cup of the season!    I like to think it tastes even better in those cheery cups.    We hope 'n pray this is final injection - he will have 2 therapy sessions and they'll be calling to set those up.   

Took some Krispy Kreme donuts to Anne and boys - I picked up some things from her and on home.    We did a little decorating in our suite - Mark is to take it easy today.....

As I was unpacking some of our wintry stuff from storage including our warm, cozy bathrobes, I found this beautiful afghan that Sue (Mark's sister) knitted for me several years ago.     It is a treasure and brought tears - I will cherish it even more....

Very special memory

Put the Christmas tunes on and wrapped a few presents and ordered more online.  The list is dwindling!

MCO called and want Mark to start therapy tomorrow!   

Good to be back in Bloomington, but sad to see more shops closed, restaurants not open for inside dining and that may be extended as the #'s keep rising.







No comments: