Saturday - December 5

 Another pretty day.....we had a delicious breakfast  (raspberry butter braid).   Liam and Connor's hockey team sold pizzas, braids (many flavors) and bundt cakes this fall.    All great stuff!

Delectable pastry

When I think of how I used to decorate when we lived on Jackson Street - 5 trees, snowmen all over the place (even changed the light switches) and so many other favorites, well...........   oh my, talk about a big change these past 6 years.    While I miss my treasures from over 50 Christmases, sometimes less is best!

Our little bit of Christmas décor  in our suite
 Cheers to you and yours!

Since I'm isolated this weekend, set to work getting as many things taken care of while I have "2" good arms/hands, so....worked on the Christmas cards

Mark's back is still tender today but no spasms - wonder if the therapist overworked him on Wednesday just 1 day after the injection?

Windshield was replaced today - quite the project, but Safelite Glass are the pros!    However, the technician discovered 2 little chips in the paint on hood of car - arghhhh.   Obviously, the rock hit the hood and then windshield or vice versa.    At any rate, one more thing to take care of....my car is only 3 months!    😥

A positive update on Ryan today that he's been up and around, his numbers are improving and hoping to take him off dialysis temporarily, which would be thee BEST news.    Prayers ongoing please!

We had Stouffer's Lasagna tonight - excellent!   





No comments: